|CITY GOVERNMENT OF PASIG
PASIG CITY SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL
Pasig City Science High School, a special school established by the City Government, hereby announces its ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS for GRADE SEVEN APPLICANTS for SY 2013-2014.
- Applicants must have a general weighted average of 85% and above and has no grade below 83% in any subject for private school applicants or 80% for public school applicants. Applicants must present their original Form 138 with their corresponding grades for the 1st and 2nd quarters;
- Applicants must have a final minimum average grade of 85 in Science, Math and English subjects;
- Applicants must be of good moral character;
- Applicants must pass the admission test and interviews;
- Applicants must submit their original and photocopied birth certificates;
- Parents or Guardians must submit a certification from the Comelec that they are registered voters of Pasig City and have voted in the last two (2) National and Local Elections (have been registered before the 2007 elections).
- Parents or Guardians must submit their Community Tax Certificate for 2012;
- Parents or Guardians and applicants must be bonafide residents of Pasig City for not less than five (5) years subject to verification and certification by the City Government;
- If Guardians will be used instead of the Parents, the Guardians must submit an Affidavit of Guardianship or other pertinent documents as required; and
- Applicants must belong to the top 300 in the over-all/ final result and must consistently meet the grade requirements as stated in number one for the succeeding quarters to qualify for enrolment.
For APPLICATION FORMS & INQUIRIES, please see/call:
Pasig City Science High School
Rainforest Park, Maybunga, Pasig City, Philippines, 1600
Tel. No. 628-2177
REMINDERS FOR GRADE SEVEN APPLICANTS FOR SY 2013-2014
Interview (Please see the schedule at the Announcement)
1. Speak in English.
2. Come in complete uniform with school ID. (Note: PE uniform is NOT allowed).
3. Be at the venue fifteen (15) minutes before the schedule given to you.
Late comers will no longer be entertained.
4. Always bring your folder and application form with you. We will not accommodate those who do not have their folders and forms with them.
5. Unless prior notice has been properly communicated and unless it is because of an urgent reason, we will NOT reschedule interviews.
6. Always check our website (www.pasigcitysciencehs.wordpress.com) for the schedule of interviews, date of examination and other updates. We do not entertain individual inquiries regarding the status of each applicant’s progress.
Examination (January 25, 2013)
1. Only the following items may be brought in on the day of the examination:
- Pencil and eraser
- Black or blue ball pen
- Folder and application form
2. Bring also your snacks and lunch.
3. Come in your complete school uniform with ID. (Note: PE uniform is NOT allowed).
4. Be in the venue at 6:30 A.M. Late comers will no longer be entertained.
5. While the applicants are taking the test, parents may stay and wait for their children at the canteen. Parents are required to attend the orientation at ________ at the ________.
6. Applicants who will be caught cheating forfeit their right to continuing their application in the school.